Last updated: 20 September 2023
2. What information do we collect?
When you visit https://promoterseo.com/, we may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP addresses and browser type for analytics and site diagnostics
- Other relevant data as needed to provide our services or as communicated at the point of collection
3. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Promoter SEO with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
4. How will we use your data?
Promoter SEO uses your data for:
- Processing orders, managing your account
- Emailing you with special offers and news that we think you might like (only if you have opted in for such communications)
- Enhancing the user experience and understanding how our visitors use the website
5. How do we store your data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Data is securely stored using [relevant security measures, e.g., encrypted storage, secure servers, etc.].
6. What are your data protection rights?
Promoter SEO would like to ensure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Promoter SEO.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Promoter SEO correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Promoter SEO erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Promoter SEO restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Promoter SEO transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
8. Privacy policies of other websites
10. How to contact us